* 'Take Your Uke to the Beach' Days, on pristine paradise beaches. Sun and shade in the palm groves. Crystal clear turquoise-blue warm water, white-sand beaches. Picnic lunches. Swim, snorkel, relax, read, play. Pop-up on-the-beach uke lessons and jams with Lisa!
* Spectacular Nightly Sunset gatherings (with a fresh Piña Colada perhaps?) at the edge of the ocean.
* Nightly Ukulele Evening Jams in our beautiful private courtyard at our Casa, led by Lisa.
* Sunset Wine-&-Cheese-&-Uke Party aboard an Elegant 47-foot Sailboat, moored in Esperanza Bay.
* Ukulele Pool Party in the Highlands. Spectacular views, sparkling pool, grand veranda with ocean breezes and amazing acoustics. Music, food, friends, fun!
* Ukulele Flash Mob, joined by folks from the local island ukulele community, led by Lisa. Surprise and delight unsuspecting passersby, and watch the joy spread like wildfire!
* Lovingly Prepared Meals provided for you daily.
* Sweet Friendly Guesthouse with gracious hosts, serene garden courtyards, and a little dipping pool for cooling off.
HOW to GET to VIEQUES:
Fly to San Juan, PR.
Then there are a few options for getting to the island. Details and suggestions below.
Retreat fee does not include your travel to and from the island.
We will pick you up at the Vieques Airport or the Ferry Terminal.